Aruba CX6300 Series Switches
High performance stackable switches
This modern, flexible, and intelligent stackable switch series is ideal for enterprise network access, aggregation, core, and data center top of rack (ToR) deployments.
Prepare your network with a switch that is ready to handle it all.
Download the Aruba CX6300 Series Datasheet (PDF)
The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series is a modern, flexible and intelligent family of stackable switches ideal for enterprise network access, aggregation, core and data center top of rack (ToR) deployments. Created for game-changing operational efficiency with built-in security and resiliency, the 6300 switches provide the foundation for high-performance networks supporting IoT, mobile and cloud applications.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cutting-edge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable 6300 switches are part of the Aruba CX switching portfolio, designed for today’s enterprise campus, branch and data center networks. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the 6300 switches provide industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities for the access layer
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers performance and robust feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow’s applications. The Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 10 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This flexible series has built-in wirespeed 1/10/25/50GbE uplinks1 and supports high density IEEE 802.3bt high power PoE. HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet paves the way for high speed access points and IoT devices by delivering fast connectivity and high power PoE using existing cabling. Modular models offer redundancy and PoE customization with hot-swappable power supplies and fans. Back-to-front airflow available in switch bundle for hot-cold aisle topof-rack (TOR) and out-of-band-management (OOBM) data center deployments.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba’s foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate
- Stackable Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS
- High performance 880 Gbps system switching capacity, 660 MPPS of system throughput and up to 200 Gbps stacking bandwidth
- Compact 1U switches with full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE and SFP+ models
- Power-to-port switch bundle with back-to-front airflow ideal for data center 1GbE ToR and OOBM deployments
- Built-in high speed 10GbE/25GbE/50GbE uplinks
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and remediation with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN
- Aruba NetEdit support for automated configuration and verification
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables secure and simple access for users and IoT
High performance stackable switches - Prepare your network with a switch that is ready to handle it all
A powerful, distributed architecture supports scalable, non-blocking performance to future-proof your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands. This series has built-in, high-speed uplinks and includes models with 24 SFP+ ports and full-density 60W PoE with multi-gigabit Ethernet for a high-performance network.
Built on a cloud-native microservices architecture, Aruba Central delivers full-service AI insights, security and unified infrastructure management for campus, and branch, remote, and data center networks — all from a single pane of glass. It’s network configuration and operations made simple.
Unparalleled visibility and analytics
Get real-time monitoring and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE). Embedded in every Aruba CX switch, NAE provides the necessary compute and storage to analyze any event that could impact network health. Offering intelligent pre-processing of data, it can turn raw telemetry into actionable insights.
Campus and branch fabric
For enhanced security, Aruba Dynamic Segmentation automatically applies and enforces user, device, and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless infrastructure. The Aruba CX 6300 also introduces a policy-driven, standards-based segmented network solution with higher performance and scale, with switch-to-switch tunnels using VXLAN and BGP EVPN.
Versatile switches ready for cloud, mobile, and IoT
Created for game-changing operational efficiency with built-in security and resiliency, the CX 6300 switches provide the foundation for high-performance networks.
Layer 3 switching
Stackable switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS.
Power-to-port switch bundle with back-to-front airflow, ideal for data center 1GbE ToR and OOBM deployments.
Scalable growth made simple
Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 10 switches, providing scale and simplified management.
Speed and power for users and IoT
Convenient built-in wire speed 10/25/50GbE uplinks, high-density SFP+, and choice of HPE Smart Rate multi-gig with 60W PoE on every port.
Scalable, always on performance
High-performance 880 Gbps system switching capacity, 660 MPPS of system throughput, and redundant, hot swappable power supplies and fans.
The fully programmable CX 6300 series supports a choice of management, including cloud-based and on-prem Central, CLI, switch Web GUI and programmability with AOS-CX operating system, and REST APIs.
- AOS-CX - a modern software system
- Aruba CX Mobile App – true deployment convenience
- Aruba Central - unified single pane of glass management
- Aruba Network Analytics Engine - advanced monitoring and diagnostics
- Aruba ASICs - programmable innovation
- Aruba NetEdit – automated switch configuration and management
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation – campus and branch fabric
- VSF Stacking - scale and simplicity
- An Aruba CX 6300 switch for any enterprise environment
- Mobility and IoT performance
- High availability and resiliency
- CX 6300M bundle for data centers
- Quality of Service (QoS) features
- Simplified configuration and management
- Layer 2 Switching
- Layer 3 Services
- Layer 3 Routing