Aruba AP-334 Access Point
802.11ac Wave 2 that scales up to multi-gig Ethernet
Sorry, this unit has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, the recommended replacement product is - Aruba AP-534 (US) Unified AP #JZ332A.
End of Sale (EOS) : 31-Oct-2021 - EOS dates are dependent upon the continued availability of stock, we strongly encourage customers to transition new orders to the replacement product that is identified.
End of Support (EOST): 31-Oct-2026 - After this date, all support services for the product are unavailable, and the product reaches End of Life.
Please Contact Us for stock availability, placing orders and/or better pricing.
The Aruba 330 Series access points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. Designed with an integrated HPE Smart Rate port to scale up to 5Gbps Ethernet, the 330 Series allows enterprises to leverage their multi-gigabit Ethernet wired network infrastructures to eliminate bottlenecks.
Thanks to ClientMatch technology, ArubaOS enables the 330 series to automatically detect and classify 802.11ac Wave 2 capable mobile devices. This allows ClientMatch to automatically collect Wave 2 capable devices under a single Wave 2 radio so that performance benefits of multi-user MIMO can be realized — without the adverse effects of slower 802.11ac and traditional 802.11n capable mobile devices. This means increased network capacity and a boost in network efficiency.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 2.5Gbps), the 330 Series Access Points deliver a best-in-class, next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi infrastructure that is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, public venues, and high-density office environments.
The high performance and high density 802.11ac 330 Series Access Points support 160 MHz channel bandwidth (VHT160), 4-stream multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial streams (4SS). They provide simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
The 330 Series Access Points have an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor wayfinding, and proximity-based push notification capabilities. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
Leverage wired multi-gig NBASE-T-compatible Ethernet infrastructure to eliminate bottlenecks in high-density environments.
ClientMatch unleashes MU-MIMO
Aruba ClientMatch software groups Wave 2 clients together, enabling 4x4:4SS MU-MIMO. That means a faster, more efficient network.
Integrated Bluetooth Beacon
330 series APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
Choose your operating mode
The Aruba 330 Series Access Points offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed mode – When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 330 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant mode – In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows the 330 Series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
- Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment
- Spectrum analyzer, dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference
- Secure enterprise mesh
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, the Instant APs are factory-shipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO
- Supports up to 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 or 2SS/VHT160 clients) and up to 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT40 clients)
Antenna polarization diversity for optimized RF performance
- Each 5 GHz radio chain has a switch and two antennas
- Software controlled; Horizontally and vertically polarized
HPE Smart Rate uplink port that scales up to 5Gbps
- Supports up to 5Gbps with NBase-T Ethernet compatibility
- Backwards compatible with 100/1000Base-T
- Adds support for hitless PoE failover between the HPE Smart Rate port and the secondary 1000Base-T port when both ports are powered
Support for additional 5 GHz bands
- Supports software upgrade to enable additional 5 GHz spectrum when governments expand available frequencies
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment
Quality of service for app visibility and control
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing
- Aruba AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
- The Aruba 330 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference from HT20 through VHT160 operation
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wiredEthernet traffic
Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities based on the amount of power available to the unit
- Software configurable to disable capabilities in certain orders. For the 330 Series APs, by default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if the AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget
|AP-334 and AP-335 Specifications|
AP-330 Series Specifications
Wireless Radio Specifications
Power Sources and Consumption
Regulatory Model Number
Minimum Software Versions
Wireless Radio Specifications:
|RF Performance Table|
|Maximum transmit power (dBm) per transmit chain||Receiver sensitivity (dBm) per receive chain|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11b|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11g|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11a|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT80|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT160|
Maximum capability of the hardware provided (excluding antenna gain). Maximum transmit power is limited by local regulatory settings.
Antenna Pattern Plots:
Horizontal planes (top view, AP facing forward)
Showing azimuth (0 degrees) and 30 degrees downtilt pattern
Elevation planes (side view, AP facing down)
Showing side view with AP rotated 0 and 90 degrees
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $44.00
Our Price: $84.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $205.00
Our Price: $75.00
Our Price: $203.00
Our Price: $263.00
Our Price: $319.00
Our Price: $122.00
Our Price: $329.00
Our Price: $427.00
Our Price: $519.00
Our Price: $73.00
Our Price: $122.00