Aruba AP-324 Access Point
Bringing a switch-like experience to 802.11ac
Sorry, this unit has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, the recommended replacement product is - Aruba AP-534 (US) Unified AP #JZ332A.
End of Sale (EOS) : 31-Oct-2021 - EOS dates are dependent upon the continued availability of stock, we strongly encourage customers to transition new orders to the replacement product that is identified.
End of Support (EOST): 31-Oct-2026 - After this date, all support services for the product are unavailable, and the product reaches End of Life.
Please Contact Us for stock availability, placing orders and/or better pricing.
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Multifunctional 320 series wireless APs provide the best 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity and user experience. Featuring Aruba enhanced ClientMatch and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 320 series enables the highest capacity, performance, and efficiency in extremely highdensity environments.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (aggregated date rate of 2.5 Gbps), 320 Series Access Points deliver bestin-class next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi infrastructure for the highest density environments.
The high performance and high density 802.11ac 320 series supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial Access Point streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
The 320 series includes the patent-pending enhanced ClientMatch technology that extends the client steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO capable Aruba access point. By grouping MU-MIMO capable mobile devices together, the network starts taking advantage of the simultaneous transmission to these devices, increasing its overall capacity. These dynamic roaming policies that are based on device types, help customers achieve the best WLAN performance in a mixed device environment during the technology transition period.
The 320 series has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of largescale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor way finding, and proximitybased push notification capabilities. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
Boost network efficiency
With multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), you can transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients from an AP, at the same time.
ClientMatch unleashes MU-MIMO
Aruba ClientMatch software groups Wave 2 clients together, enabling MU-MIMO. That means a faster, more efficient network.
Integrated Bluetooth Beacon
320 series APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
Choose your operating mode
Aruba 320 Series Access Points offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed mode – When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 320 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement, and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant mode – In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 320 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
- Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment
- Spectrum analyzer, dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference
- Secure enterprise mesh
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factoryshipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Dual radio 4x4 802.11ac access point with multi-user MIMO
- Supports up to 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 clients) and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT40 clients).
Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
- Simplifies battery-powered Aruba beacon management.
Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
Quality of service for Unified Communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat, and desktop sharing.
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- The Aruba 320 Series Access Points can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference.
Intelligent app visibility and control
- AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys. - SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic.
|AP-324 and AP-325 Specifications|
AP-320 Series Specifications
Wireless Radio Specifications
Power Sources and Consumption
Regulatory Model Number
Minimum Software Versions
Wireless Radio Specifications:
|RF Performance Table|
|Maximum transmit power (dBm) per transmit chain||Receiver sensitivity (dBm) per receive chain|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11b|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11g|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11a|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT80|
Maximum capability of the hardware provided (excluding antenna gain). Maximum transmit power is limited by local regulatory settings.
Antenna Pattern Plots:
Horizontal planes (top view, AP facing forward)
Showing azimuth (0 degrees) and 30 degrees downtilt pattern
Elevation planes (side view, AP facing down)
Showing side view with AP rotated 0 and 90 degrees
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $44.00
Our Price: $84.00
Get a Quote!
Our Price: $28.00
Our Price: $61.00
Our Price: $165.00
Our Price: $214.00
Our Price: $259.00
Our Price: $85.00
Our Price: $230.00
Our Price: $298.00
Our Price: $361.00
Our Price: $53.00
Our Price: $85.00