Aruba AP-275 Access Point
Extending gigabit Wi-Fi to outdoor enterprise environments
Sorry, this unit has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, the recommended replacement product is - Aruba AP-375 Unified AP #JZ173A.
End of Sale (EOS) : 1-Aug-2019 - EOS dates are dependent upon the continued availability of stock, we strongly encourage customers to transition new orders to the replacement product that is identified.
End of Support (EOST): 1-Aug-2024 - After this date, all support services for the product are unavailable, and the product reaches End of Life.
Please Contact Us for stock availability, placing orders and/or better pricing.
Innovative and aesthetically-designed 270 series outdoor wireless access points deliver gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices under any weather conditions. The 270 series is also the only outdoor AP that enables 802.11n clients to operate three-times faster at greater distances.
Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, 270 series APs withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrialstrength surge protection.
With a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, 270 series outdoor APs supports concurrent dual-radio operation at speeds that greatly exceed Fast Ethernet.
Simple to buy, simple to install
The 270 series is as simple to install as an outdoor video camera and features integrated antenna options for easy deployment.
Powered with beamforming
Extend the performance benefits of beamforming to outdoor environments, where maximizing the range of Wi-Fi is most critical.
Aesthetic and inconspicuous design
270-series APs – with or without external antennas – are totally unobtrusive and look just like any other common outdoor fixture.
Wi-Fi Client Optimization
To eliminate sticky client behavior and ensure consistently high performance, every Aruba AP includes ClientMatch technology, which gathers session performance metrics that steer mobile devices to the best AP and radio on the WLAN in real time.
Choose your operating mode
The 270 series of outdoor APs offers a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, the 270 series offers centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Aruba Instant AP running InstantOS. In Aruba Instant mode, one AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other APs. Just power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
- Secure enterprise mesh
In addition to operation mode, the APs can be optionally configured to perform the following functions:
- Spectrum analysis: Dedicated scan mode identifies sources of RF interference.
- Air monitoring: Dedicated scan mode provides wireless intrusion protection.
- Hybrid AP: Serves Wi-Fi clients and simultaneously provides wireless intrusion protection and spectrum analysis.
For large installations with multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service reduces deployment time by automating provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factory shipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
If WLAN and network requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 270 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is centrally managed by a Mobility Controller.
Innovative industrial design
- Eliminates installation complexity
- Inconspicuous design that improves aesthetics
- Delivers IP66- and IP67-rated protection from the elements
Best-in-class RF management
- Integrated Adaptive Radio Management technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference
Reliable and predictable Wi-Fi performance
- Patented ClientMatch technology ensures that roaming clients associate with the best AP to maximize performance
- AppRF technology identifies and prioritizes applications on the network
- Capable of part-time or dedicated spectrum analysis, which scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
Limited lifetime warranty
- An industry first for outdoors
AP-270 Series Specifications
Wireless Radio Specifications
Regulatory Model Number
Minimum Software Versions
Wireless Radio Specifications:
|RF Performance Table|
|Maximum transmit power (dBm) per transmit chain||Receiver sensitivity (dBm) per receive chain|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11b|
|2.4 GHz - 802.11g and 5 GHz - 802.11a|
|2.4 GHz and 5 GHz - 802.11n HT20|
|2.4 GHz and 5 GHz - 802.11n HT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT20|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT40|
|5 GHz - 802.11ac VHT80|
Maximum capability of the hardware provided. Maximum transmit power is limited by local regulatory settings. RF performance numbers for AP-274 are slightly lower due to additional internal RF circuitry.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $84.89
Our Price: $229.20
Our Price: $308.00
Our Price: $360.17
Our Price: $129.04
Our Price: $348.60
Our Price: $469.00
Our Price: $570.00
Our Price: $82.12
Our Price: $129.04
Our Price: $636.94
Our Price: $678.65
Get a Quote!
Our Price: $101.20
Our Price: $52.76
Our Price: $121.44
Our Price: $101.20