Aruba CX6200 Series Switches
Next-gen family of stackable access switches
Next-gen family of stackable access switches - This cloud-manageable stackable access switch series is ideal for enterprise branch offices and campus networks, as well as SMBs
The CX 6200 series brings ease of use and powerful, built-in analytics with troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer
Download the Aruba CX6200 Series Datasheet (PDF)
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series is a next-gen family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. Created for game-changing operational efficiency with built-in analytics and automation, the CX 6200 switches provide an enterprise-class access layer solution that’s simple and secure.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cuttingedge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable CX 6200 switches are part of the Aruba CX switching portfolio. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the CX 6200 brings industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers reliable performance and enterprise-class feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow’s applications. The CX 6200 is designed for simple deployment using the intuitive Aruba CX Mobile App that speeds install, configuration and stacking of up to 8 switches. The CX 6200 has built-in high speed uplinks and up to 740W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and the latest wireless APs.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba’s foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing
- Scalability with 8 member switch VSF stacking
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- Simple, one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App
- Automated configuration and verification with Aruba NetEdit
- Secure and simple access for users and IoT with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation
Benefits: Stackable access switches
The CX 6200 series brings ease of use and powerful, built-in analytics with troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer.
Reliable performance for your users and IoT
Enterprise-class switching with plenty of built-in PoE, ready to use high-speed uplinks, and automated troubleshooting and insights at the network edge.
Designed for campus, branch, remote, and data center networks, Aruba Central delivers full-service AI insights, security, and unified infrastructure management from a cloud-native microservices architecture.
Unparalleled visibility and analytics
Get real-time monitoring and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE). Embedded in every Aruba CX switch, NAE provides the necessary compute and storage to analyze any event that could impact network health. Offering intelligent pre-processing of data, it can turn raw telemetry into actionable insights.
Secure and simple access with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba’s foundational, wireless, role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. That means, regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate.
An enterprise-class access layer solution that’s simple and secure.
This cloud-manageable, stackable access switch series is ideal for enterprise branch offices and campus networks, as well as SMBs.
Supports ACLs, robust QoS, and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing.
Power and speed for users and IoT
Built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE offers enterprise-class connectivity for all environments.
Scalable growth made simple
Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) allows you to quickly grow your network to eight members in a single stack using high-performance, built-in SFP ports supporting speeds of 1GbE and 10GbE.
The fully programmable CX 6200 series supports a choice of management, including cloud-based and on-prem Central, CLI, switch Web GUI and programmability with AOS-CX operating system, and REST APIs.
- AOS-CX - a modern software system
- Aruba CX Mobile App – unparalleled deployment convenience
- Aruba Central - unified single pane of glass management
- Aruba Network Analytics Engine - advanced monitoring and diagnostics
- Aruba ASICs - programmable innovation
- Aruba NetEdit – automated switch configuration and management
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation – simple, secure, and scalable segmentation
- Enterprise-class connectivity for all environments
- Mobility and IoT performance
- VSF Stacking - scale and simplicity
- High availability and resiliency
- Quality of Service (QoS) features
- Simplified configuration and management
- Layer 2 Switching
- Layer 3 Services
- Layer 3 Routing